Friday, February 11, 2011

Bird House!



Maya and I have been working on this birdhouse for a few weeks now. It is our first paper mache project and she loved it! Our next venture is to make a piggy bank..... I have to do something with the left over balloons from her party!




After we finished the bird house, she decided to make a necklace. It turned into a bracelet but she was so funny. She did all of the knots and did the whole thing by herself while I was in the kitchen. She was so pleased with it and herself. She kept saying "this is my very first bracelet that I did all by myself!" and "I am so proud of myself!". So, we took a picture of her modeling it. See the next post for pictures since blogger is driving me crazy and won't let me move pictures around where I want them. This has to be easier than I think it is.





No comments:

Post a Comment